SCHOLARSHIP FOR UPSC / IAS COACHING - GET UPTO 50% FEE WAIVER
Many students sponsored by Vikash Deep Foundation have been working in different private and government services.
Vikash Deep Foundation, with support of Google India and other corporates, have come up with a scheme for the meritorious & underprivileged aspirants of UPSC Civil Services so that they can contribute to nation building.
Highlights of the scheme:
- The Civil Services Coaching Course is available for students who are either Graduate or pursuing graduation.
- The 50% (Percent) scholarship of student is to be borne by Vikash Deep Foundation and the rest amount is to be borne by the candidate. 5% extra concession will be awarded to women candidates. This is under our drive for promotion of Women Empowerment.
- The candidates need to apply on the website of Vikash Deep Foundation by filling a digital form (Available in the bottom of this page) and submit all the necessary details and documents there itself. [(a) Aadhar Card (Both Side), (b) Graduations Certificate or Marksheet, (c) Photo (Recent – 2 Months Old)]
- The scheme is available for Online and Offline mode of learning. Online/Offline learning will be in one of the Best IAS coaching in Delhi. One of them is Elite IAS, with two centers in Delhi – GTB Nagar & Karol Bagh. The candidate should specify their mode of learning while filling up the form.
- You can apply for the below mentioned course anytime, but you will attend classes with the approval of New Batch schedule at Elite IAS Academy (our empanelled Civil Services Coaching Institute).
Courses | Fees Structure & | Duration: (50% Fees will be paid by Vikash Deep Foundation)Note: Coaching Institutes’ normal Fees for General Studies Integrated Course for UPSC (Prelims, CSAT, Mains & Interview) is –
- Offline (Regular Classroom) Rs.1,81,000/-. (Course Duration: 11-12 Months)
- Online/Live coaching is Rs.1,35,000/-. (Course Duration: 11-12 Months)
- Under Scholarship scheme, you will have to pay: Rs.90,500/- or Rs.67,500/- respectively to Elite IAS Academy directly – Rest 50% fees will be paid to the institute by Vikash Deep Foundation.
- Offline (Regular Classroom) Rs.1,21,000/-. (Course Duration: 11-12 Months)
- Online/Live coaching is Rs.80,000/-. (Course Duration: 11-12 Months)
- Under Scholarship scheme, you will have to pay: Rs.60,500/- or Rs.40,000/- respectively to Elite IAS Academy directly – Rest 50% fees will be paid to the institute by Vikash Deep Foundation.
– Note: The scholarship does NOT cover fooding and lodging expenses if you opt for Offline mode of learning in Delhi. The candidate has to bear the whole amount whatsoever for fooding and lodging.
- Once the candidate has filled the digital form, the documents will be verified by Vikash Deep Foundation verification department staffs. They may even contact you via email or phone for information, if required.
- After verification satisfaction/approval, candidate’s detailed information will be sent to our empanelled coaching institute i.e. Elite IAS. (Now onwards Elite IAS institute’s staffs will interact with you for the admission procedure.)
- Scholarship approved candidate need to pay 50% (percent) of the course fees directly to the institute (Elite IAS) and send the payment receipt to Vikash Deep Foundation official email (email@example.com).
- Vikash Deep Foundation will disburse the remaining amount (50% Scholarship earned amount) to that respective institute (Elite IAS). Post this only, you can begin your course.
- Scholarship will be awarded on first-come, first-served basis. Candidate will be enrolled in UPSC/IAS Coaching Institute as per their Batch Schedule.
- The candidate needs to complete the admission formalities within the stipulated time period, otherwise the seat will be allotted to the next nearest deserving candidate.
Civil Services Coaching Scholarship
Your hard work with our ‘Helping Hand’ can do wonders for you. Remember that it is YOU who has to ‘Walk that extra mile’, it is
YOU who has to be ‘Consistent in your Efforts’ and it will be
YOU who will ‘Turn your dream into a Reality.’
UPSC Eligibility Criteria
|IAS Age Limit||21 to 32 years|
|Age relaxation||As per category|
|Educational qualification for UPSC Civil Services||Graduation from any recognized university|
- For General category and OBC Category and belongs to Creamy layer – 7 Attempts
- OBC non-creamy layer – 7 Attempts
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe classification hopefuls there is no restriction on the number of attempts till they accomplish the age of 35 years.
- Candidates having a place with OBC/SC/ST can give the initial 4 attempts as General class competitors (on the off chance that they so crave) and from there on they can profit the unwinding in the number of attempts by availing the category relaxation.
UPSC CSE 2023 Exam Dates
|S.No.||Events||Important Exam Dates|
|1||Date of Release of UPSC CSE 2023 Notification||01.02.2023|
|2||Last Date for receipt of UPSC CSE 2023 Applications||21.02.2023|
|3||Date of commencement of the UPSC CSE 2023 Preliminary Exam||28.05.2023|
|4||Date of Commencement of Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2023||15.09.2023|
UPSC Exam Pattern
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern (400 Marks)
- The IAS Preliminary exam consists of two papers – General Studies and Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT).
- Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions).
- The duration of the exam is two hours.
- Paper-2 (CSAT) in the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination is a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- The Prelims consists of two papers of 200 marks each
- The question papers will be set in both Hindi and English. However, questions related to English Language Comprehension skills would be provided only in English.
- Blind candidates would be allowed an extra 20 minutes of time for each paper
UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Pattern (2025 Marks)
The written examination consists of the following papers:
|Paper A||One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the|
Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution
|Paper B||English||300 Marks|
|Papers to be counted for Merit (Ranking)|
(Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)
(Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations)
(Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)
(Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)
|Paper-VI||Optional Subject-Paper 1||250 Marks|
|Paper-VII||Optional Subject-Paper 2||250 Marks|
|Sub Total (Written Test)||1750 Marks|
|Personality Test||275 Marks|
|Grand Total||2025 Marks|
Download UPSC Syllabus In English 2022 PDF – Click here