SCHOLARSHIP FOR UPSC TEST SERIES - 2023:
(Prelims, Mains, Essay) GET UPTO 40% FEE WAIVER
Scholarship for Meritorious & Underprivileged Students – Civil Services Test Series:
(UPSC Test Series – 2023 : Online/Offline)
Vikash Deep Foundation is a non-government organisation (NGO) which has been working tirelessly for the betterment of the society since the last 12 years. One of the major impact areas is the education sector where Vikash Deep Foundation has touched lakhs of lives of deserving but underprivileged students.
Many students sponsored by Vikash Deep Foundation have been working in different private and government services.
Vikash Deep Foundation, with support of Google India and other corporates, have come up with a scheme for the meritorious & underprivileged senior aspirants of UPSC Civil Services so that they can contribute to nation building.
Highlights of the scheme:
- The Civil Services Test Series – 2023 is available for students who are either Graduate or pursuing graduation final year.
- The 40% (Percent) scholarshipof student is to be borne by Vikash Deep Foundation and the rest amount is to be borne by the candidate. 5% extra concession will be awarded to women This is under our drive for promotion of Women Empowerment.
- The candidates need to apply on the website of Vikash Deep Foundation by filling a digital form (Available in the bottom of this page) and submit all the necessary details and documents there itself. [(a) Aadhar Card (Both Side), (b) Graduations Certificate or Marksheet, (c) Photo (Recent – 2 Months Old)]
- The scheme is available for Online and Offline mode of test series. Online/Offline IAS test series – 2023 will be in India’s top-most Delhi based institutes. One of them isElite IAS, with two centers in Delhi – GTB Nagar & Karol Bagh. The candidate should specify their mode of test series while filling up the form.
- To get detailed information about the Test Series for UPSC, you can visit Elite IAS website https://www.eliteias.in/test-series/
- You can apply for the below mentioned test series course anytime, but you will write Test Series Module(s) with the approval of New Batch schedule at Elite IAS Academy (our empanelled Civil Services Coaching Institute).
Courses | Fees Structure & | Duration: (40% will be paid by Vikash Deep Foundation)
Note: Coaching Institutes’ normal Fees for UPSC Test Series – 2023 (Prelims, Mains & Essay) is –
- – Prelims Test Series – 2023: Online/Offline Rs.12000/- (Duration: Till Prelims Exam 2023)
- – Under Scholarship scheme, you will have to pay: Rs. 7,200/- to Elite IAS Academy directly – Rest 40% fees will be paid to the institute by Vikash Deep Foundation.
- – GS Mains Test Series – 2023: Online/Offline Rs.19000/- (Duration: Till Mains Exam 2023)
- – Under Scholarship scheme, you will have to pay: Rs. 11,400/- to Elite IAS Academy directly – Rest 40% fees will be paid to the institute by Vikash Deep Foundation.
- – Essay Test Series – 2023: Online/Offline Rs.16000/- (Duration: Till Mains Exam 2023)
- – Under Scholarship scheme, you will have to pay: Rs. 9,600/- to Elite IAS Academy directly – Rest 40% fees will be paid to the institute by Vikash Deep Foundation.
Note: The scholarship does NOT cover fooding and lodging expenses if you opt for Offline mode of test series in Delhi. The candidate has to bear the whole amount whatsoever for fooding and lodging.
- Once the candidate has filled the digital form, the documents will be verified by Vikash Deep Foundation verification department staffs. They may even contact you via email or phone for information, if required.
- After verification satisfaction/approval, candidate’s detailed information will be sent to our empanelled coaching institute i.e. Elite IAS. (Now onwards Elite IAS institute’s staffs will interact with you for the admission procedure.)
- Scholarship approved candidate need to pay 60% (percent) of the course feesdirectly to the institute (Elite IAS) and send the payment receipt to Vikash Deep Foundation official email (email@example.com).
- Vikash Deep Foundation will disburse the remaining amount (40% Scholarship earned amount) to that respective institute (Elite IAS). Post this only, you can begin your Test Series course.
- Scholarship will be awarded on first-come, first-served basis. Candidate will be enrolled in UPSC/IAS Test Series – 2023 as per their Batch Schedule.
- The candidate needs to complete the admission formalities within the stipulated time period, otherwise the seat will be allotted to the next nearest deserving candidate.
Apply for Meritorious & Underprivileged Students’ Test Series Scholarship Programme: (Fill the form below form):